Friday, July 22, 2005

Hello Internet. My name is Lolo, I am 22 years old, and this is my blog. Yes, that was cribbed from Heather B. Armstrong at www.dooce.com. I currently live in Santa Cruz, California with my parental units and Sid Vicious, the mostest cutestest insane dog in the universe. And three other very cute, slightly insane dogs. In slightly more than two months I will be moving to Thailand to teach English. This is very un-me-like. Everyone thinks I am joking when I tell them I am moving to Thailand, because I am a high-heel wearing, tanning-booth frequenting, expensive makeup connoisseur with a serious designer jean problem. On this blog I will be chronicling preparation for this, um, trip, as well as discussing various topics that I find interesting, such as dogs, punk rock, poop, hairstyles, the meaning of life, fashion decisions, and Text Twist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home